17 April 2014

What to wear, what to wear.

With Easter coming soon were preping with food, hair, decor', And, of course, clothes! So let's get started!
                                                                   "So many clothes!"
                                                          "I think I'll try some on."
                                                     How about this one for Easter?
                                                               "Or mabey this one?"
                                                                 "How about this?"


My turn!

 How about this one!
This one is good too!                                                                               
 (Whoops! Look at my knee!)

I like this one!
 
 
 
 
Sam's choice:
 
 
 
Ruth's choice:
 
 
See us Easter for an awesome photostory!
 
 
 
Ruth and Sam

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Have any ideas on what I should do for my Easter photostory?
    ~Willow

    ReplyDelete