20 January 2014

Willow`s pick

Hey, Willow here. I`m here with willow`s pick. I`ll give you a hint, She has blonde hair and is a reporter.It`s no other than...
                                                      ...Kit kittredge
She lived during the great depression. Her Dad lost his job, so they turned their house into a boarding house. Because the lack of room Kit was forced to move into the attic. Even though She didn`t enjoy it at first, she learned that she shoud do this for her family. What would you do for your family. comment below,
                                         Willow

2 comments:

  1. I love Kit! I have that American Girl doll and she's super pretty! Man, I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in the Great Depression! Right now our dishwasher just broke so we have to hand wash our dishes! That's the closest I'll get to feeling The Great Depression! ;) lol I'm kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Our dishwasher broke like 6 months ago and we have to take turns washing the dishes and it probably is more work than what you have to do. We have 8 people in our family. LOL!

    ReplyDelete